New Experience

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Writings.

Today is a beautiful day! 

We had a hot day yesterday, but I can't complain. It could be worse, it could be snowing. 

The show was not that bad, in regards to the heat. I happened to sweat a lot, which is obvious to those who have seen this show. Other then that, it could have been worse! 

I felt yesterday's show in terms of acting, fighting, and all around was very strong for me. One of my favorite shows this season. Now that I think about it, I have said that a lot this summer, becuase it is true! Haha! I have had very few "off" shows!! I am very proud of that. 

This is simple called writings. My goal this year with this blog is simply write as much as I can. Forcing myself to write, will eventually help spawn new ideas and creativeness. 

This week we have christmas in July (July  25th) and I decided to partake in Secret Santa this year. Unfortunately, like most guys, we wait till the last minute to get the person anything! I guess I have some shopping to do! I still have time!:) 

Other then that, I will be heading somewhere special this Sunday! I can't wait to inform you all about it! Get ready to be jealous!! That goes for you Lauren!!

Have a great hump day!

Daniel Sukup 

Ps. 

I found this in an awesome place in Chillicothe! Yes I already have someone that claimed it! (my mom)

This is the coolest thing I have ever found!!:)


No comments: