New Experience

Saturday, March 22, 2014

About Me

Wow! About me! How can I make this interesting? Where do I start?

Well, Hello there! Thank you for clicking the link to find out about me!

I am Daniel Sukup, I currently attend Lindenwood University in St. Charles Missouri! I am studying Acting, Technical Theatre, Dance, and Studio Arts. I will be graduating with BFA Acting and Tech Theater, Minor in Dance. Unfortunately there is not a minor in Studio Arts.

I hate writing about myself, I feel that it is a dating ad, ugh!

Other then school, I have been involved with E3 Students at Element Church for the past 3 years.

I am an awesome intern at DaySpring School for the Arts! I work under Brian as his Assistant TD! 

As most of you know, I am a proud member of Club TPR, a roller coaster club for roller coaster enthusiast. I won't be able to attend many events this year, but hopefully next few years I will be able to!! 

What else do people want to know about me!?

I am a huge Apple fan, yes the fruit but more the company! I wish I could have met Steve Jobs before he passed. 

I love the underground arts, I am not usually a mainstream artist. I find this not to be hipster, but becuase the mainstream media does not produce tire meaningful art. 

I have been loving the idea of performance art. I want to find a way to combined visual art and performance art into one. 

Ok enough about me and my adventures, at this point I direct you to my blog! 

This post will be updated with more information that I feel necessary to learn about me!:)

Have a great day!

Daniel Sukup   





1 comment:

Unknown said...

And most importantly is your "my son". Such an accomplished college years.