New Experience

Friday, August 22, 2014

What a week...so far!

Hello all,

We are nearing the end of the 2014 season and it is simply crazy time! 

A simple run down what has been going on:

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow I am playing Red Horse and Kothee! (much excite)

We are now having auditions for next season! (I had mine today!)

We hard our yearly RPS tournament this year. I survived the first round, but did I win the championship?

I have been more focused on these things rather then blogging at this time. 

Tomorrow, I will get a nice break and be able to give a full detailed report about my week and my time playing Red Horse!

Now I will say that last night was a blast, but extremely nerve racking! Doing something entirely new was refreshing but challenging.

Now, I did have a few mess ups, but nothing to serious! It will all be changed for tonight's performance!! 

With much excitement to scalp again, I have to get ready,

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: