New Experience

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Final week pt. 7

Hahahaha you thought that I was done with part 6, well I am not! Lol

Hello all,

Yes, I have finished the show and a stricked all of my props,costumes,wigs, and guns. I have left my cabin and the beautiful mountain! Then what could be part 7?

The drive! 

All I can say, once done with strike I tired to sleep. I had a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleep and had a 7 hour drive ahead of me. 

I left at 4am and did not arrive in STL until 10:42am. 

I was able to say goodbye to a good friend at Crispie Creme and have some doughnuts one more time!:)

Pasted Kings Island at 5:36 am, the fastest ever to get to that park!:)


The worst photo of the park possible, but hell I don't care!:)


Said goodbye to my Banshee and the park itself! 

Still had a long drive ahead of me. 

Finally I made it! My parents welcomed me and I went into the hotel to relax.. So I thought. 

First I had a huge surprise: my brother!! He totally surprised me and he has help my parents move me into my dorm. 

After that surprise, we finished up with my dorm, and then headed downtown STL to the ball park village. 

This is my first time here and it is INCREDIBLE! Beer is not horribly priced and the atmosphere is awesome! Love this place!!

The rest of the day will be trying to stay awake and have fun with my parents. Speaking of fun, I am ditching this post to hang out with them! Make fun of me becuase I don't care, my family is the coolest in the world!!

Daniel Sukup 



No comments: