New Experience

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tecumseh! 2014

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen,


As I am doing my laundry one more time at Lindenwood University, I thought I would start my first of many updates regarding the experience and happenings at Tecumseh! this summer! If you followed last summer, you know the routine!

Last summer I played the character 'Leaning Tree' and this summer I will be having a completely different experience with the role 'Kothee.' I am supper duper thrilled to be able to join this cast again this summer and to be able to have this experience again.

One main difference, that I already know of, I will be in the scene of the Gauntlet (if you don't know what I am talking about, don't fear I will keep you posted!). This gauntlet happens after the 1.1 battle, last year I was not apart of that due to the character I was playing! That is exciting just in itself! There are also many difference that will shape up from last summer to this summer! I can't wait to explore them all!

With one more week to prepare for this madness again (we only have 2 weeks of rehearsal, about), I start to think how will this season compare? I am looking forward to be able to meet all of the new cast and crew members this year and also see all of the returnees. This is always one of my favorite parts of theater: meeting new people, making lasting relationships, and hearing their story!

On top of this last week left, not only do I have Kothee's lines to continue to work on, I also have understudy lines! I am thrilled to be able to find out who I am understudying way in advance, it helps a lot! Then to throw a little more spice to the fire, it is FINALS WEEK!! I don't have extreme finals, but I do have a few things that I need to spend time on! THEN I have to pack everything up and move out of my dorm!:D

Many things will come into play: horse, stage combat, long days, loads of makeup, and it all just adds to this wonderful experience!

It will be another incredible summer filled with amazing memories and experiences!! I am thrilled to be able to bring you them to you and I hope that you will enjoy the excitement as much as I will be.

If you happen to have an Instagram I will be using #tecumseh2014 throughout the summer. I may SHOCK the world and get a twitter! Also keep in touch through Facebook! Ask me questions and I will be more then happy to answer them.

Look out for a few postings regarding Coasting for Kids, Lindenwood Wrap up, and also the next Tecumseh! post!

Daniel Sukup

#tecumseh2014

No comments: