New Experience

Friday, November 6, 2015

The Next Big Thing is here!

Yes, the next big thing is here and it is not a smartphone! It is my next career adventure! 

As most know that I am joining the Brilliance of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines TOMORROW! 

I am thrilled for this new experience and can't wait to share every moment with all of you! 

Before all of this begins, I need to continue thanking my family, friends, and coworkers that support me in all of my decisions and adventures! I could not do this without you. I truly mean all of that. Without this support I would not be sitting here doing what I love and reaching my dreams.

The last two months have been a blessing and I can't say that enough either! It was a blast living with my family and sharing memories that will last a life time! I was extremely blessed to be able to have the time that I had with them! So Eldon and Tami Sukup Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done in the last 2 months. Thank you for all the great memories, moments, and adventures! This next one will be huge! 

So here is to the next adventure! Welcome Aboard!

Daniel Sukup

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fair winds and God speed. It was a blessing having you here. I treasure every moment with you. I look forward to seeing the world thru your eyes. Love you always.

Anonymous said...

Dan man what can I say, thanks for all your help. I so enjoyed the 2 months you were here. Enjoy this adventure and God bless,, send pic when you can....love you dad