New Experience

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It is only beginning...

We all need to learn about ourselves. We all need to explore who we are. We all need to discover.

A while back, I entered a journey and found an answer that I was wanting. One answer lead to more questions. As of now, I continue to look for more. It seems that today we are spending more time feeling empty. To fill this emptiness, most will take hold of distractions to ignore. While others will always question and find the fulfillment.

For me, I continue the ladder and find the fulfillment. Spiritually, mentally, and physically, all need to be filled. It is an individual journey, that will require others.

Now when it is understood that everything is connected, everything is apart of the same. That is when  fulfillment starts to begin. But not until it is realized fully; spiritually, mentally, and physically that it will begin.

I have reached that point, I have figured out that empty filling and have started to grow. I now look for answers from the past, to know more of who I am, where I come from, and the past of my family.

This is just the beginning and where it takes me will be the mystery. I do know that I will be able to connect the dots one day, and I will have the growth that can be achieved in my Spirituality, mentality, and physicality.

A lot of people have contributed to this and I could not be more thankful.

Now I challenge everyone to experience a self journey/exploration/growth and see where it takes you!

Daniel Sukup

 

No comments: