New Experience

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Goals

Hello all,

It has been a crazy summer, some very interesting things have been in the works and continue to surprise me. I still can't believe that it has been nearly a month since my last post! Where has time gone?

This summer has been filled with great adventure, memories to last a life time, and simple fun times! From hitting up beautiful Nature sanctuaries, traveling to amusement parks, hiking, relaxing, see new things, and above all meeting new people!

As I head into this month, I have a few goals for the rest of the year. I feel that goals need to be apart of everyones life, otherwise how do you know that you have grown to a new height?

Goal 1) First and foremost, I am making it a goal to write more often. Simply spending 10 minutes to write something is better then nothing.

Goal 2) Next, I plan to unveil a new project of mine in the coming weeks. This will remain a surprise for a while, but it has always been a goal of mine to be expand to new horizons and now I will be!:)

Goal 3) I have another surprise in the works that should be able to be announced this week! It has always been a goal of mine to work somewhere new! I am being very vague on this because I don't want to spoil the surprise!!

Goal 4) Travel somewhere new! I am going to be going to a new amusement park this year: Holiday World for the best day of the year: NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER DAY!!! August 16th, I will be heading to a new park to celebrate my favorite day!

Goal 5) have one extreme adventure, meaning skydiving or zip lining, or some high adrenaline rush!

5 goals, 5 months, lets do it! In other news, keep a watch out on my Facebook page for updates on the happening this months!

See you later, or write you later?

Sukup

No comments: