New Experience

Monday, June 29, 2015

Tecumseh! 2015

This summer is flying by and I don't know what to think of it. It seems to me that as you get older, time just flies quicker and quicker. 

Anywho, this summer has been an excellent start to Tecumseh! 2015! We are officially 20 shows into this season and it is just getting started!!

Being back for a third season makes this place feel more like home then work. Being around this many actors for a summer is always an adventure making them your family away from family. 

This year I am back as Kothee, but doing so much more! Jenny Male (our incredible director) has added a lot of beautiful moments in the show that have transformed this show yet again. A narrator, who signs the voiced narration, has been added. I was given the honor to be that person this year and make it come to life. I could not be more blessed to be signing the narration. 

This year is already shaping to be an incredible season for myself and also the audience! 

No comments: