New Experience

Monday, December 29, 2014

Real World

Hello, 

I have entered a new chapter in my life, I am finally in the real world! This is the real, REAL world! There are many mixed feelings that have entered my life and I know the road ahead of me is going to be extremely tough, however I know that I will be perfectly able to handle it all. This reminds me of a professor I had in my life who told me:

"My teacher once told me that there are a lot of people in this business (acting) and they don't need you, that is why I started to teach." 

I can tell you right now, that quote has been one of my biggest motivators in my life to do this dream of mine! There are a lot of people that do want to be a perfomer, there are a lot of people that want to make it  big, and there are thousands of new people every day. However, there is one DANIEL SUKUP and they DO NEED ME! They have never had a Daniel Sukup, each of us are unique and have something great of offer. I am here to prove that statement, that this proffesssor told me to, WRONG! 

I am here to encourage everyone to take negativity they face in life and use it as a motivation to attack your dream! Don't ever let someone be the devil on your shoulder, telling you that you can't do it or you are not good enough! 

I am here to tell you thhat you are good enough, you can do it! All you need is a drive that is so strong that you will find a way for it to work. Will it be easy? No, but any dream that needs a "specality" then it will be work, otherwise everyone would do it!

So go out there and do it! 

In other news, I made it to Missoula safely and have already started! It is so incredible here!! Words can't decribe the awesomeness! It is a lot of work, 12 hour days, but it is AMAZING!! So amazing that it does not feel like work! 

Look out for a post soon regarding Missoual Childrens Theatre. 

Love you all, 

Daniel sUkup 

No comments: