New Experience

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Amusement Park Adventures pt. 1


Hello all,

This is part 1 of 3 of my adventures at the Amusement Parks!!:)

First off I stopped at Kings Island! 

I used my early entry to ride the Beast as the first rider of the day! I had the train to myself! That is crazy!!

After this amazing ride, I enjoy the rides part of the park for another hour. This included: 

Flight of Fear,

Blacklot Stunt Coaster

Drop zone

Now Flight of Fear is a great ride...when the lights are off! I don't know why they started turning on the lights, but it ruins the experience!

Over all this ride is good, but not as great as it was when it was in complete darkness!



Now Backlot Stunt Coaster is simply one of my favorite kid coasters. It offers a nice launch, smooth transition, and a nice dark section. Over all a very smooth ride!!

Finally I rode Drop Zone! This ride still packs the punch! I have started liking Drop towers more and more. The feeling of dropping is a great feeling! 

Now after this, I went to my car, grabed my bag, and went to the Water park for a bit!

This was so much fun! This water park is for families by providing some nice slide action and crazy wave pools! They also have this surf ride! 

Now I rode most of the slides, enjoyed the wave pool, and relaxed in the lazy river!! The water was cool, meaning the park was empty!! I was able to enjoy the water park for a few hours until I went to...... Find out in part 2!!



Had to post this photo of my favorite ice cream!!

No comments: