New Experience

Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 12th

Wow! This month is going by quick! I can comprehend that it is almost half way through this month!

Anyways, Hello all!

Hope this week has been amazing for you all, filled with great memories and good times.

Thought I would send out a super quick update what is happening in my life!

1) Quarter Staff Class
2) Day off Tomorrow
3) Almost half way done



1) I have been given the opportunity to take a weapon class that will get me recognized by SAFD in this weapon for stage combat. This will be my first weapon if I pass the SPT next Friday!

So far it has been an experience that has been rewarding to learn. I have been able to learn how this weapon is use and it flows with the body. This has been very help for me playing Kothee this year and better understanding this weapon.

What will I be able to use this for? Well not many shows have Quarter Staff, and their is not many times you see it being used, however you never know what will happen. I could use this for a show, an art performance, it may be for something else. You never know!

2) Tomorrow is my day off! What should I do? With only 7 more days off this summer, I have to start doing things that I told myself that I would do. I may go to Kings Island tomorrow to enjoy the water park, I amy goto the hocking hills, I may go to a state park and take a nap. I don't know yet but I will take any suggestions.

3) It is very remarkable to me that I am almost done with this summer! WE are almost at 50% complete with this show! At the end of this coming week we will have 36 shows down, which means that we will be at the half way mark! It is crazy to think that we have been at this for 6 weeks now!!

This summer has been extremely memorable and I would not have changed anything (yet)! I have formed so strong of friendships and memories that will last a life time! My body may be tired, but rest is for this fall, for my last semester at school!

I really don't have anything else to talk about! I am sitting here waiting for my phone to be done downloading all of the apps again because of the restore!:( Oh well!

Have a great weekend everyone and be safe!!

Daniel Sukup

No comments: