New Experience

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday thoughts

Hello all

- I say that but how many people really read my blog?-

I hope today is filled with many memories! I don't know about where you live, but here in Chillicothe is a beautiful day! The sun is shining and I am relaxing!:) 

I just made a reservation for this coming Sunday to go canoeing and kayaking!:) I have never done this and it will be a blast!:) 

We, a groups about 7 people, are going to go down Paint Creek for 6 miles!:) it will be an amazing day! I don't know what to expect but I do know that I will let everyone know!;) I guess it will be time to get my water proof camera out!;) 

Other then that I have been very relaxed today! Yesterday's show was amazing (for me) and I am feeling it today! I can't wait for tonight's show! I am pumped and ready to go! -- however I am sore from last night. I killed it physically but also fell down the hill after the show and that hurt more then I thought! Foot is a little sore! But life goes on!

I am so relaxed that I, again, took a nap at Craze and Rayz for a bit to catch up on some rest! Lol. 

This summer has been amazing!  Comparing the two summers, this summer has been so much better! I have been doing new experiences all month and am thrilled to add another!:) 

In about two weeks I will have one of the bestest things happen ever!:) but that is a super secert surprise! 

If any of you have some awesome suggestions on what to do, please tell me and I will try my best to do them!;)

If you don't follow me on Instagram then you don't know this photo:


I recently did a night shoot and was thrilled with many of the images I took! I can't wait to get them edited and get them on Facebook! Look out for that! 

Finally, in my last bit of Tuesday update: USA WON!:) 

Have a great day all and make sure to do something new!:)

Sukup

No comments: