New Experience

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Less then 4 weeks...

April is coming to a close...sort of... And that means it is time for an update of the Upcomings. 

Easter is over, but what is next?? 

I have ballet for the next three weeks! That is going strong. 

I have the prevledge to being working the DaySpring again for Throughly Mordern Millie!! This happens in the near future, but I am thrilled and can't wait to get some updates! 

I have been focusing on strength training for my upcoming show:

Tecumseh! 

I will be back at T! For the second summer! This year I am thrilled to be back! I have been cast as Kothee and can't wait for the new adventures that lie ahead!

Finally school ends in 4 weeks and I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by! I am glad for it to be done but also sad becuse I have 1 semester left til I graduate! Real life here I come!:) 

Bonus: I will be participating in another fundraiser! This time for: Give the Kids the World! We need to always help the children they are our next generation!!


Thank you for reading, lookout for tomorrow's post about Earth day!! 

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: