New Experience

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Time travels.

Hello all,

After 22 years I have come to the realization that time is a time traveler itself, but only speeds forwards. 

This last semester went by so quickly that I bet my blink if an eye was slower then the semester.

I have been in college for 7 semesters, had to many finals to count, to many adventures to imagine, and only memories to recall. It is crazy how fast time does travel, and at times it gets you to think. 

Now I have one more semester left for this year, it will go by quickly. Then summer, the repeat. After next semester I only have 1 left. That is crazy for me. 

Anyways, this Christmas break I am doing a lot of relaxing and memorizing for my next show. (Start seeing posts about that soon

It is nice to hit the breaks, but I need them to keep going on this never ending roller coaster ride! Jan 27th I head back to STL, and I am going to hit the ground running. 

Well enough about time, next week we head to Texas for Christmas. Hope the weather is good. This bring me to my question for all of you: what are you doing for Christmas?? Let me know in comments or smoke signals. I hope all will have some good memories with friends and family. 

Have a Merry Christmas,

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: