New Experience

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What is going on?

Hello all,

I have some updates to give you all:

First off we had our second rainout!:( it really bugs me that we get these rain out but that is life and nature! It just sucks when you are 100% ready to go, from costume to makeup to wigs, and then you don't get to go!:( oh well it did not end all bad! 

Since we had the evening off, Sara Jane and I decided to head out to Patrick's Pub! It was a fun evening. We played about 5 games of pool and I had my first ever "Left Hand Brewing Co." Beer. It was very good! I think this is not my favorite, and yes it is because of the name. 

Secondly we have our Fourth of July party coming up! I am looking forward to this! It is going to be a day of just food and celebration! We have our party on the 7th, our day off! I am thinking about making my mini pizzas, I don't know how to describe them other then that I use a slice of toast! Simple pizzas! 

Third a word if advise when dealing with a mouth blood bag. If you ever have to use a mouth bad durning a show, then please read:

The other day, I was trying to make it look ver gross and saving some of the blood in my mouth so that it would spit a little when talking. Well I ended up having to much, during one of my lines the blood decided it was time to travel down my throat. Well I choked on the blood and choked on my line! It was like I was really dieing and awesome! I would love to keep this but at the same time it is dangerous! :)

Other than that we have some awesome events coming up and I can't wait to talk about them. From second season to Christmas in July. The fun will not stop!:)

Love you all,

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: