New Experience

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rain Delay.

Hello all,

I always wondered what it would be like to have a rain delay in the show. Well here are my thoughts: it pretty much is one if the worst things ever. You energy is shot, the mood is down, and the show lasts forever. 

First off the first rain delay was right before the war dance. This killed my energy, I get all pumped up and ten we had to stop. It was like a swim meet where you are waiting for the race to start then there is a delay. 

The first delay lasted for about 15 minutes and the second one about 10 minutes. At least the second one was during intermission, made for a long intermission!:) 

Over all, I hope we don't have any more rain delays. They are annoying! The only good thing is that we got through the show!!



Love you all,

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: