New Experience

Friday, July 12, 2013

Understudy Time!

Hello all,

Understudy time and this can only mean one thing and one thing only: I am going in for Frog Hunter! 

I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am going to miss doing my leaning Tree Scene but at the same time I am excited to perform Frog Hunter!

Now I have big shoes to fill, just like everyone else that is going in this coming Monday. We all have to fill a role (the understudies that are going in) that is played by amazing actors and have to live up to that. I know I will be able to to it! 

Mark (the actor who plays Frog Hunter) is an amazing actor and knows how to get our spirits up! I am honored to be able to portray his take on Frog Hunter!!

All this week I have been running through my blocking and trying to get it down! Leaning Tree is muscle memoried in my head and now I have to transition into Frog Hunter!!

I will let you all know how this Monday show goes, I know that it will be fantastic!!! The closer it gets the less stressed I feel! 

Till then,

Daniel Sukup 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best. I too KNOW you can be successful as Frog Hunter. Just breath and focus, you will overcome. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Wishing all the understudies Good Luck, Break a Leg.

Love you, my son.