New Experience

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Time for blood!

Hello all,

Today's show run was so much fun! I will let you know why in a second! 

Today was day number 7 of straight run throughs! It had been a very long week to say the least. We have been working on the 3 major battles and also the epic war dance! It all looks sick! 

For the run today we had to be in full costume with no makeup. This is just a simple step into getting ready for more madness. I ready hate my costume changes! They are very fast and there will be a lot of spiriting.

Today's run went well, minus the fact that we keep getting rain and it either puts us on hold or makes us not able to wear costumes. That is what happened tonight. We had to get out of costumes for the second act. However the show was very high energy tonight and it was a great run. 

Now for the best part: I finally got to play with blood! I had to have some awesome blood effects and lets just say that I was covered with blood! My mouth had so much blood that it was not even funny. I need to learn to control the amount that comes out. 

If I am allowed I will show you some pictures of the blood effects!:) 

Well I better hit the bed. I have been up since 3:30am playing cards against humanity. This post will be published after the fact that I went to bed, but you get the point. 

Love you all,

Daniel Sukup 

Hanging out to find out are notes and the schedule for Monday!


Yep! I just made a very large pot of Mac and cheese. 

No comments: