New Experience

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You have to see these!!

While browsing the webs that we call internet, I found two inspiring videos that will help make your tuesday morning AMAZING! Both videos are from Britain's Got Talent and both deserve a watch!

This first video showcases an 82 year old lady who loves to dance. I don't want to spoil anything so just click the link (stupid app does not let me emmbed the video).


Please note, for some reason it is not playing on my iPad. I hope the link works. This video will inspire you, place a giant smile on your face, and relize that it is never to late! 

The second video I can give a little more information. I am sure most of you have seen this video, but it is still worth a share. This is a video showcasing a 'boy band' group that has only been together for a month. When they first walk on stage, everyone takes a deep breath... here we go again, another boy band. Howeverl the song choice, the chemistry, their confidence, and faith put this audition as one of my personal favorites I have ever seen Britain's Got Talent do!


I hope that you spent the 5 minutes to watch these videos. If you are having a bad day, ufaithful day, unjoyous day, then videos will change your day around for the greater good! 

Remember that you are alive this morning and you need an award! Not everyone can do what you did this morning! 

Have a beautiful day, 

Daniel Sukup 

No comments: