New Experience

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thank you!!

I wanted to take this time to thank each and every single person that helped me raise money for "A Kid Again"!

 I am thrilled to announce that I reached my goal of $250!! I could not have done it with out your help!! It honestly means the world to me and these children!!

First an update on how much money was raised. 

Individual money raised: $50,707
Total money raised: $101,414

That is just some amazing news and it will benefit A Kid Again so much!!! Thank you for everyone that participated!

Now I would love to send out a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart to:

Scott Evans
Gram Pat
Eldon and Tami Sukup 
Cathelyn Jones
Judi (for Dorian and Sylvia) 
Gail & Mike Fitzpatrick
Jeremy Sukup
Anonymous 

I can't thank each of you enough for helping me reach my goal! It means the world to me that you would take your time and scarfice something to help children with life threatening illnesses. 

I will be posting my Media Day coverage and also Scream for A Kid Again coverage on Thursday!! Follow along and see all the thrillin adventures!!

Daniel Sukup  



No comments: