New Experience

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen

The time has come! It has been a long time in the making! 4 months to be exact! I am so thrilled to announce to you something super special to me that will only help organize my professional career but also give a valuable tool for anyone searching for me.

At this time I uncial to you my first website dedicated to me as a performer/artist! 


This is just the start! I will be unveil the domain name this year, once I figure out all of that jazz I will have one. I lap have other surprise up my sleeve that will only help advance my performance career!!

Take a gander at the site and present any feedback in the comment section below or through email! 

Thank you all so much for your support in my career! There are so many people I want to thank! Without each and ever single one that has supported me in the crazy adventure I would not be here today doing what I love! So thank you ! 

I love forward to what the next 5/10/20 years bring! It is going to be one interesting ride!!

No comments: