New Experience

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Club TPR

Are you a fan of roller coasters? Do you love how they make your adrenaline rush? Well did you know about coaster clubs? No? Fear No More!

A coaster club is like any club out there! A coaster club is a place for coaster enthusiast can gather together as coaster fans and talk coasters and amusement park related information. We have different type of gatherings that involve traveling to amusements parks and riding rides together. In short coaster clubs are like any other club that has events you can attend, but this is about amusement parks.

I recently joined Club TPR (Theme Park Review) and I am more then excited to start another amazing life experience. There are many items that I received upon getting my membership and here are a few of them:


This photo above is my membership card! I am member #1676


This is great chap stick that was also involved in my membership packet! 


This is just one of many park maps that I received! This park is really cool! It is a small park on the ocean that has an amazing looking wooden coaster!


My Member T-shirt! 


Another map! This park has great items for kids and also another great looking family coaster!

I am very thankful for receiving this membership packet that was filled with amazing goodies! I can't wait to attend many of these events that are offered my TPR! In fact I will be attending Banshee Media Day event at Kings Island on April 17th! I am more then thrilled to be able to have this opportunity to go to this event! This will be my first media day event and I can't wait! What does this entail?

Well first off on the 17th of April we all have check in at 4:30am! You bet I will be getting there early! I will probably be there are 3:30am or earlier! Then after check in, the event will start from 5:30am to 2pm! We will get to ride Banshee all day long! I am hoping to get many rides in!

I don't know any other details other then that, but I will keep you posted!

That is all for now! Have a fanatic day!

Daniel 

No comments: