New Experience

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Adena Mansion Fundraiser Photos!

Hello all,

As you all may or may not know, Sunday we (a lot of the Tecumseh! Cast) did a fundraiser show for the Adena Mansion. 

This place is really cool! It has a lot of history that the operators have tried to keep going for visitors to visit!

Here are some photos of the day!


Here is my pipe, it is way to long for the proper way of smoking!:) 


Everyone getting ready!


Relaxing before the show

 
A model of the Adena Mansion grounds


The tomahawk pipe that Tecumseh gave on the ground of Adena!


Checkers!!! I lost!:( I was up 5 kings to 2 kings!!



 And my passengers messing around in my car to Adena!!

Hope you enjoyed all of the photos!! Look for more to be placed on Facebook in the coming days!!

Love you all!!
Daniel Sukup 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please post these to Facebook so I can steal them. Lol. They don't work we'll when I try to steal from blog. Proud of Tecumseh actors for supporting local charity event.

Unknown said...

Already on Facebook!:)

Thank you

Daniel