New Experience

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day!

What a beautiful day to celebrate our home! Nature is the most beautiful thing in the world! It is our "decor" to our house. Why destory it?

I am not going to lecture about the evils of electricity or the nonsense arguments around global warming. I want to point out that we need to be good Stuarts of this Earth, hell it is the only one we have!! 

Nature is gorgeous, beautiful, and peaceful! She can turn the sourest mood into the deepest meditation. The fresh air outside beats any indoor air! If you don't agree I feel for you! 

At time, human nature intervenes with this beauty and kills it. We trash our shores, we litter our waterways, and we don't feel it necessary to "clean up". This is becuase it is "not my job". Well I am here to tell you that this is your home just as much as mine, I want to live 111 years on it and I don't want it to be filthy! 


The power of nature can provide great mysteries  unknown to mankind! Almost picture perfect life, but is get destroyed more then ever! Almost everywhere you look there is a piece of trash! 


Filling out streams and rivers that soon will fill our oceans! Remember every waterway finds its way to a much larger waterway! Did you know there are more then 5 large trash circles in the ocean? Some as large as TEXAS!! It is our fault, no one else's!! 

I don't know about you, but I would love to have my family able to walk a beach and not have to worry about stepping in glass. 

Took me 2 minutes to find this glass around a 10 foot circle. That was not even the start of it!! 

We all need to contribute and help this home of ours live as long as it can! All you have to do is recycle, pick up trash, clean up, or we can watch our planet goto waste. 

It is our time to do something! I know what I am going todo but, what are you going to do? 

- Daniel 

Happy Earth day! Remember to just clean up after yourself! 

No comments: