New Experience

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Rocky Awards!

Hello all,

Just a few days ago we had our annual variety show where the rocky awards are given out. 

The rocky awards are giving to the best actor/actress for a second season show, best direction for second season show, best ensemble for second season show, best attitude, most badass fight, best ad lib, worst ad lib, and best line flub. 

The variety show also consists of different acts preformed by who ever wants to preform. We had people do the cup song, Tecumseh in 10 minutes or less, an improv troop, a few different singers, and a mandolin player. All and I mean all did an amazing job! I laughed so hard and just had a simple fun night! 

And now I have to let you all know, that I won a Rocky!! For worst ad lib. I guess it is because I say wena, tepelo, ha-ha, a lot. But I think it is funny how I got it, when some people speak only in English, or some don't even speak at all during the show, or people try to break people on stage.  Well whatever the case, I got an award!:) 

I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

Love you all,

Daniel Sukup 

4 comments:

the mother ship said...

Congrats on your award. It will look very nice next to your future Oscar.

Unknown said...

Thank you! It will look nice lol if I ever get one!:)

Anonymous said...

just the begining ,,,, dad

Unknown said...

I think so!:)