New Experience

Friday, October 9, 2015

The Big Adventure


Well, it is officially time to break down my next big adventure!

As many of you should know, I will be heading to Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines in 4 weeks on the Brilliance of the Seas! This shall be an extremely exciting adventure! Where exactly do I go? Doing a little research, I have found out!:D

The three major areas I go to are:

1) Western Caribbean
2) Mediterranean
3) Greek Isles

Now for the big break down:




George Town, Grand Cayman
Key West, Florida
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico





Barcalona, Spain








San Juan, Puerto Rico

Tampa Bay, Florida




Gibraltar, UK





Malaga, Spain



Nice, France











Venice, Italy

Florence, Italy

Carpi, Italy

Cozumel, Mexico



Zadar, Croatia








Rome, Italy

Kotor, Montenegro
Kusadasi, Turkey

Athens, Greece

Mykonos, Greece












Well there you have it! Many of these countries are bucket list countries. I remember sitting history in elementary/middle school days telling myself that I would go to Greece, Italy, and many others! Now I have been given the opportunity to go there. It is a dream come true and I could not be more blessed to have been given this opportunity! Thank you to everyone who has ever believed in this journey. Also thank you to all that never believed in this journey, for giving me the push to prove you wrong. 

It is going to be an exciting 7 months and I hope you are all ready for the ride!

Love you all,

Daniel Sukup 



























4 comments:

the mother ship said...

Spain and Greece!!! That is so beyond awesome!!!! And 7 months. That's a long time away, but plenty of time for you to work on the goal of running the entertainment part of that cruise.

Cathelyn Jones said...

I'm trying to figure out how to do the Italy, Greece cruise...I'm with you, that is definitely on my bucket list. I know you are you going to do great during your 7 months at sea.

Anonymous said...

Wow bud most all of those are on my bucket list.. All I ask is be safe .and enjoy the ride....

Love ya dad

Daniel Sukup said...

I am excited and I could not thank you all enough for the support over the years! Thank you all so much! I can't wait for you all to be apart of this journey!!